Week 36

By Cedar | April 6, 2011

Our lives are mostly packed up. Going through all my stuff and getting rid of things along the way makes me really anxious to go to estate sales. It has been ages since we have gone and I am feeling the bug. I wonder how it will be with a tiny baby in tow. I really hope we can put her in the sling or wrap and she can nap while we pick up some new vintage things for our house. It just seems to be that time of year when I need a few new (or vintage rather) items to spruce up our lives and add a little more color to our home.

One nice thing about this move is that it really has helped speed up the last two weeks. I will be so busy in the coming weeks unpacking and decorating our new home–I hope it will keep me from going out of my mind with wonder as to when baby will arrive.

8 Responses to “Week 36”

1. Erin Says:
    April 6th, 2011 at 11:49 pm

You are so darn cute. It was wonderful to hang out with you today and get up to our good old shenanigans. And also rad to get to feel baby’s little feet moving around! xoxo

2. Dott Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 5:11 am

We’re moving soon as well. I’ll be 36 weeks on moving day and I’m kind of glad I’ll have the added distraction of unpacking that last month.

You look so cute with the scarf tied like that! it makes me think of a 20′s or 30′s cloche hat.

3. Brittany Va-Voom Vintage Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 6:41 am

You look gorgeous in green! I’m loving your head scarf too! When my Lulu was tiny, we would put her in her moby wrap for estate sales and it worked beautifully. Well, her -daddy- would carry her in the wrap so mommy could dig around for vintage clothes! hehe I know what you mean, I’m dying to go to estate sales again too. I don’t know what it will be like with two kiddos- maybe we’ll get a sitter. Good luck in your last few weeks!! xoxo

4. Cedar Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 6:41 am

Dott- Haha, thank you! That is about as vintage as I am getting these days. I have no energy whatsoever for hair or anything of that sort!!
    What is it about pregnant women moving so close to their due dates?!

5. Cedar Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 6:44 am

Brittany- Thank you, same to you! I guess if I really NEEDED (which sometimes I do!) to go estate sale-ing I could let hubby sleep in and watch the baby…but it is such a fun thing to do together!

6. Rachel Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 10:31 am

You look great. Just curious – why don’t you look at the camera in any of your belly shots?

7. Cedar Says:
    April 7th, 2011 at 11:13 am

Rachel- I always take multiple photos (maybe 8-10) and a lot of them are looking at the camera. I tend to just pick out the one I like best. I guess I just like the ones better where I am not looking at the camera!

8. AP Says:
    April 10th, 2011 at 7:14 pm

I linked over from The Apron Revolution, and just wanted to say great blog. Adorable 36 week belly! Hope your little one lets you move and get settled before making her debut! My baby girl was due April 29, 2010, but didn’t arrive ’til May 5th… due date, shmooh date :) I can’t believe she is almost a year old already- time files by even faster after baby arrives. Best wishes on all your upcoming adventures!

Comments